Smart Techniques for Making Life at Home Easier
April 26 at 10am
Presented as part of The Chicago Toddler Expo
Kids and Company
1313 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60607
$10-$15 per person, with free childcare available
Overwhelmed by all the responsibilities you need to juggle? Feel like you never have enough time to get anything done? Frustrated that the clutter just keeps multiplying? During this workshop you will learn proven methods for managing your time efficiently, simplifying your routines, and eliminating the clutter. Come armed with your toughest organizing questions – the workshop concludes with an “Ask the Organizer” session.
For more information and to register visit the NPN Events Calendar
Clutter Buster Organizing Parties
Host a party and receive a FREE hour of organizing services from Less is More
What you can expect:
- a relaxing evening with your girlfriends
- helpful organizing tips that will immediately improve the quality of your daily life
- motivation, sympathy, and encouragement to finally conquer those clutter “hot spots”
How it works:
- Clutter Buster Organizing Parties are affordable workshops held in your home or favorite gathering place (think Tupperware party but without the bulky plastic)
- You invite the guests, provide some light refreshments, and sit back for a casual learning experience
- Sarah Giller Nelson, owner of Less is More Professional Organizing Services and a mother of 2, will share her favorite organizing techniques, tips, and products.
- All attendees will receive a coupon for 10% off organizing services from Less is More. If one of your friends signs up for an organizing session at the end of the party, you will receive a FREE hour of organizing services.