15-Day 15-Minute Facebook Organizing Challenge
Every day for 15 days we will be posting on our Facebook page an organizing project you can tackle in 15 minutes or less.“Like” Less is More and select “Get Notifications” in the Like drop down menu to ensure all 15 challenges show up in your News Feed.
Starts February 15, 2015!
Mom’s Night Out
featuring Free Professional Organizing Advice from Less is More
Tuesday March 24, 2015
Epic Burger, 40 E. Pearson St., Chicago
7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Presented by Neighborhood Parent’s Network
Yummy food, good company, and home organization tips from a pro! Looking for an evening away from the kids that won’t break the bank? Join us for a more mindful burger and fries at Epic Burger and catch up with other moms in the neighborhood. Special guest Kelly Brask from Less is More Organizers will also join us to offer a free professional organizing seminar tailored specifically for families looking to get organized for spring cleaning and tax season!
Key Takeaways from the seminar include:
1. Learn easy tips for organizing your important tax documents
2. Be encouraged to get rid of things you don’t need, use, or love
3. Get your most pressing “how do I organize…” questions answered
For more information and to register visit http://www.npnparents.org/events/2044
All attendees receive a 10% discount on food purchases at Epic Burger. NPN members who attend will receive $25 off a professional organizing session if they sign up with Less is More at the event.
Clutter Buster Workshops
What you can expect:
- a relaxing evening with your girlfriends
- helpful organizing tips that will immediately improve the quality of your daily life
- motivation, sympathy, and encouragement to finally conquer those clutter “hot spots”
How it works:
- Clutter Buster Organizing Parties are affordable workshops held in your home or favorite gathering place (think Tupperware party but without the bulky plastic)
- You invite the guests, provide some light refreshments, and sit back for a casual learning experience
- A Less is More Professional Organizer will share her favorite organizing techniques, tips, and products.
- Topics can be customized to your group. In the past our talks have focused on paper management, getting ready for the holidays, managing baby and kid clutter, closet organizing, working from home, tackling your To-Do list, and more.
- All attendees will receive a coupon for $25 off a hands-on organizing session from Less is More. If one of your friends signs up for an organizing session at the end of the party, you will receive a FREE hour of organizing services.