Let’s Get Organized!
How to Reclaim Space and Get Things Done After Baby
Sponsored by The Parent Circle
May 29 at 4:30pm
Little Beans Cafe
430 Asbury Ave
FREE for parent to attend the talk
$8 per child for supervised play
Overwhelmed by the kid clutter that fills your home? Frustrated by the amount of time it takes you to get dressed in the morning – or find your cell phone? Join Nicole Colvin, Organizing Specialist with Less is More Organizing Services, for an hour-long program full of family organizing tips that will immediately improve the quality of your daily life; receive motivation, sympathy, and encouragement to finally conquer those clutter “hot spots;” and learn easy ways to get ready for summer by organizing baby clothes, kitchens, toys, artwork, and more.
Childcare provided by The Parent Circle.
For more information and to RSVP contact Parent Circle Programming Chair My Nygen at email@example.com.
Clutter Buster Workshops
What you can expect:
- a relaxing evening with friends
- helpful organizing tips that will immediately improve the quality of your daily life
- motivation, sympathy, and encouragement to finally conquer those clutter “hot spots”
How it works:
- Clutter Buster Organizing Parties are affordable workshops held in your home or favorite gathering place (think Tupperware party but without the bulky plastic)
- You invite the guests, provide some light refreshments, and sit back for a casual learning experience
- A Less is More Professional Organizer will share her favorite organizing techniques, tips, and products.
- Topics can be customized to your group. In the past our talks have focused on paper management, getting ready for the holidays, managing baby and kid clutter, closet organizing, working from home, tackling your To-Do list, and more.
- All attendees will receive a coupon for $25 off a hands-on organizing session from Less is More. If one of your friends signs up for an organizing session at the end of the party, you will receive a FREE hour of organizing services.