Surviving Early Childhood Summit
Feb 8-23, 2016
Didn’t get to shower in peace (or at all) today? You’re not alone.
Toddlers and preschoolers are growing, developing, and changing constantly and they’re also still very dependent on their parents for most of their needs. That’s a lot of hard work as a parent!
Join Less is More at this amazing free online event and fill your parenting toolbox with all the information you need to survive the toddler and preschool years! The Surviving Early Childhood Summit runs February 8-23, it’s online (so you don’t have to worry about not getting that shower), and it’s free! You’ll learn about conquering the kid clutter, picky eaters, potty training, positive discipline, building self esteem and much much more!
On Feb 18 at 9am CST Professional Organizer Sarah Giller Nelson will be offering her best tips for managing the toy madness. All participants will receive “Secrets of a Professional Organizer, Family Edition.” This kit features a selection of her most popular family organizing articles, covering everything from managing the artwork to keeping the kitchen clutter-free.
We hope to see you there! Sign up today: http://survivingearlychildhood.com/
Clutter Buster Workshops
What you can expect:
- a relaxing evening with friends
- helpful organizing tips that will immediately improve the quality of your daily life
- motivation, sympathy, and encouragement to finally conquer those clutter “hot spots”
How it works:
- Clutter Buster Organizing Parties are affordable workshops held in your home or favorite gathering place (think Tupperware party but without the bulky plastic)
- You invite the guests, provide some light refreshments, and sit back for a casual learning experience
- A Less is More Professional Organizer will share her favorite organizing techniques, tips, and products.
- Topics can be customized to your group. In the past our talks have focused on paper management, getting ready for the holidays, managing baby and kid clutter, closet organizing, working from home, tackling your To-Do list, and more.
- All attendees will receive a coupon for $25 off a hands-on organizing session from Less is More. If one of your friends signs up for an organizing session at the end of the party, you will receive a FREE hour of organizing services.